Campus bound.

I'm headed back to campus tomorrow. It's a week in Manhattan, Kansas, as we kickoff the second year of the MAB program.

I feel good about the trip, excited to catch up with friends from the program. I am also anxious to start the next round of courses. We're tackling agriculture policy this session, which is one of my keen interests. I am hopeful that this course can shed some light on a thesis topic for me. We're also jumping into econometrics; I don't yet know what that means. But I'm optimistic that it will be a great learning opportunity. Tune in on Monday and I'll fill you in.

We're not the new kids on the block this go 'round. I'm packing light and planning on a lot of class time. I'll catch up on sleep when I return home in a week.

I'll try hard to keep things updated on the blog during this trip.

No comments: